NISM Equity and Derivatives Exam series 8
Benefits of the NISM 8 derivatives exam:
- NISM provides industry recognition in the Indian equity derivatives market and helps individuals stand out when applying for jobs and promotions.
- Enhance your knowledge and skills in various areas, like derivative products, trading strategies, and risk management techniques.
- Holding NISM 8 certification helps with professional development.
- Passing the NISM 8 exam can open up new career opportunities to take on challenging roles in the equity derivatives market.
How to prepare for the NISM exam:
Candidates should study the syllabus carefully, and they have to make sure that they have a good understanding of all the topics. They can also prepare for the exam by enrolling in NISM derivatives courses and practising exams, which will give them a better understanding of how the questions will be in the real-time exams.
After clearing the exam, one can look into a career in the stock market field.
What are the job opportunities after completing the NISM exam?
- Dealing at a brokerage
- Support executives at a brokerage
- Risk management at a brokerage
- Sales at a brokerage
- Sales at a hedge fund
- Certification Validity: 3 years (later, you can retake the exam using the same online method or the CPA one-day training programme conducted by NISM itself).
- Exam time: 2 hours
Exam fees: Rs 1500 (non-refundable)
- The question will be of the true or false and objective types.
- Negative marks: 0.25% (For every 4 wrong answers, 1 mark will be deducted.)
Note: Taking a hall ticket is mandatory with an identity card (government proof, like a Pan card) while going to the exam. Arrive at the exam centre 10 minutes early, and no calculator is required.
- practice a mock test or model exam with at least 300 questions and answers before taking the exam will help a lot to clear the exam.
- Don’t try to answer all 100 questions, because we have negative marks here.