Stock Market Jobs in Chennai
The stock market is an exciting and dynamic field that offers a wide range of job opportunities in India. In terms of job vacancies, our Chennai branch team is hiring for the position of relationship manager, equity dealer, and telemarketing job in the Chennai area. The stock market broking field is experiencing a high demand for skilled professionals due to the growing popularity of the stock market in India. Many brokerage firms are actively recruiting for various job roles, such as branch manager, sales manager, team manager, etc. To find job vacancies in the stock market broking field, individuals can search online job portals or network with professionals in the industry.
Job in a Stock Broking Company:
1. Equity dealer, "Dealing Department"
- Any individual who has cleared the NISM 8 derivatives exam can apply for an equity dealer job.
- Trading or dealing in shares, stocks, or equity on behalf of clients with no dealing error
- Update clients for orders and trades on the recorded line.
- Maintain active clients on a day-by-day basis in accordance with company policy.
- Activate dormant or inactive clients.
- Give solutions to the client’s query quickly.
- Follow the guidelines for risk management and settlement.
2. Relationship Manager | Telemarketing | Sales – "Sales Department"
- Telemarketing to approach clients about opening demat and trading accounts with the broker company.
- Creating a client base based on company or branch target
- Responsible for revenue generation.
- Activating the inactive clients
- Ensure the volumes of trade are higher; clients trade frequently.
People have a misconception about working in the stock market:
- An individual will be given training for trading with a client’s investment and make profit for the client, which is not true.
- You will be learning about stock market trading and investment strategy, which is not true; you should join any academy to learn strategy.
- Salary expectations will be 60,000–1,000,000, which is not true; you will be getting on average around 15,000 as a fresher in a few companies, and salary will be based on experience from one candidate to another.
Our team welcomes all the candidates who are interested in getting into the stock market field with the eligibility of any graduation with 60% preference (B.com, M.com, BBA, MBA).
Languages: English, Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi.
For more details, you can contact our team.